How to install Fedora on a SD card

       Hey all,

I want to install Fedora on my SanDisk Extreme III card and boot on my XO. I tried to look around the wiki and the archives of this list to find the instructions, but I didn't found anything. Can someone point me to the message and/or page with the instructions to do this procedure?

      Thanks a lot,

      Juliano

Juliano Bittencourt <juliano lec ufrgs br>
Laboratório de Estudos Cognitivos - LEC

Address: Rua Ramiro Barcelos, 2600 - Bairro Santa Cecília - Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil
Phone: +55 51 3308 5250 and +55 51 3308 5690