Re: How to install Fedora on a SD card

Juliano -

You can find the instructions here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/ Fedora10_On_XO#When_you_get_an_XO

If you are not using a clean, fresh SD card and have troubles, you should reformat it using the exact instructions given at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/ USBHowTo#Errors_and_Solutions

	- Ed

On Nov 10, 2008, at 10:32 AM, Juliano Bittencourt wrote:

      Hey all,

I want to install Fedora on my SanDisk Extreme III card and boot on my XO. I tried to look around the wiki and the archives of this list to find the instructions, but I didn't found anything. Can someone point me to the message and/or page with the instructions to do this procedure?

     Thanks a lot,

     Juliano

Juliano Bittencourt <juliano lec ufrgs br>
Laboratório de Estudos Cognitivos - LEC

Address: Rua Ramiro Barcelos, 2600 - Bairro Santa Cecília - Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil
Phone: +55 51 3308 5250 and +55 51 3308 5690