OLPC beat in FWN

Folks, I have been slammed with new work that is taking a lot of my time right now and so for the forseeable future I am not going to be able to continue with the OLPC beat, which only made it into one issue. I will still be able to help out with FWN editorial duties. Hopefully with the new year things should settle down again.

  - pascal

----
Pascal Calarco
Fedora Ambassador, Indiana USA