OLPC News Forum

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Fri Nov 14 12:16:23 UTC 2008

Could you help me with these questions? (question text pasted below)
http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=3958.msg26977#msg26977

I'd be happy to write a response, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able
to completely answer his questions.

This is what I'm assuming so far....

I'm assuming that most things that would run via USB under Fedora will
operate using the XO spin.  So the printer is a high probability but I
don't know enough about USB connected LCD projectors to answer one way
or another.  Worst case is that it won't work out of the box but there
may be a work around out there to get them both working.

The applications list is going to be similar to that of the Fedora Live
CD, but I don't have the final applications list yet.

And I can go into what it will take to install the card - no command
lines or terminals.

~Karlie