OLPC News Forum

Could you help me with these questions? (question text pasted below)
http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=3958.msg26977#msg26977

I'd be happy to write a response, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to completely answer his questions.
This is what I'm assuming so far....

I'm assuming that most things that would run via USB under Fedora will operate using the XO spin. So the printer is a high probability but I don't know enough about USB connected LCD projectors to answer one way or another. Worst case is that it won't work out of the box but there may be a work around out there to get them both working. The applications list is going to be similar to that of the Fedora Live CD, but I don't have the final applications list yet. And I can go into what it will take to install the card - no command lines or terminals.
~Karlie

This is a really dumb question, but with Fedora 10 loaded on a SD card, will it possible to send output directly to an LCD projector? A printer?

And what applications will Fedora 10 come with in this release for the XO? Is there any information on what it will take to install -- will it be along the lines of the lengthy commands at the terminal as for the other distributions' installations on the XO or will it be more user friendly?

Thank you for any information you might be able to share.