Amazon.com needs some Fedora Love

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sat Nov 15 21:52:19 UTC 2008

http://www.amazon.com/Fedora-Card-OLPC-XO-Laptop/dp/B001L7EGA6/ is the
new home of Fedora 10 on SD card for the OLPC Laptop.

The product won't show as available until Monday, so we still have a
little time to spiff it up if needed (have an opinion to share? I'd love
to hear it).

We also have the opportunity to show some love by adding user created
content to the listing.  Specifically; Customer Images, Tags, Ratings,
Reviews, Customer discussions and Amapedia (?) articles.

So if you have an Amazon.com account and have something you want to add,
it would help the listing look less like a ghost town.

Thanks,
Karlie