Sugar Icon Set

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:17:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 20:55, Karlie Robinson
<karlie_robinson at webpath.net> wrote:
> I've asked Mike to make one more set of graphics for the instruction card -
> Getting your Key.
> Does anyone know where the Icon set for sugar can be downloaded in SVG
> format?  I did find pointing and selecting icons at
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_Standard_Icons but the rest are eluding me.

I think they are all in the artwork component, which you can browse in
git at http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=artwork;a=tree;f=icons/scalable -
although lots of them seem blank when viewed in firefox with the blob
or raw links. Perhaps they don't have appropriate default colors. You
can download a tar file of the whole of artwork using the snapshot
link, and browse the svg files using something else.

Regards
Morgan