Re: Sugar Icon Set

Thanks, but it seems as if I don't need them.  Mike Langlie does it again

http://on-disk.com/cms/edit/data/files//ML_XO_browse_activity.png
http://on-disk.com/cms/edit/data/files//ML_XO_get_dev_key_link.png
http://on-disk.com/cms/edit/data/files//ML_get_dev_key_submit.png

Morgan Collett wrote:
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 20:55, Karlie Robinson
<karlie_robinson webpath net> wrote:
I've asked Mike to make one more set of graphics for the instruction card -
Getting your Key.
Does anyone know where the Icon set for sugar can be downloaded in SVG
format?  I did find pointing and selecting icons at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_Standard_Icons but the rest are eluding me.

I think they are all in the artwork component, which you can browse in
git at http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=artwork;a=tree;f=icons/scalable -
although lots of them seem blank when viewed in firefox with the blob
or raw links. Perhaps they don't have appropriate default colors. You
can download a tar file of the whole of artwork using the snapshot
link, and browse the svg files using something else.

Regards
Morgan