What help address on the Quick Start instructions?

I've been working on the layout and I've finally decided to call the 'instructions' simply "Quick Start - Fedora 10 on your XO" There's just so much info that can be included but the important parts are the graphical instructions for getting the Dev Key and where to insert the SD Card. So my question - Do we have / Could we make a one-stop, easy to input URL url with complete info? Otherwise I'm looking at adding at least http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developer_key and Greg's http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1112399 to the cards

And to type the thread into a browser is going to be tedious and a tinyurl is going to look unprofessional at best.

What about http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XO to keep the user designated info away from the SIG development info (...to avoid giving new users a fright).

Thoughts? Other Ideas?

~Karlie