Instruction Card

Nothing is set in stone yet, but here's a preview of what will be printed on the back of the SD instruction cards.

http://on-disk.com/cms/edit/data/files//instructioncard.jpg

As always, I'd love your comments. I'd still like a yes, no, maybe on a one stop URL from my previous post for the detailed instructions URL. Maybe something that's worded to indicate one jumping off point for help of all sorts

~Karlie