Instruction Card

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Wed Nov 19 22:29:25 UTC 2008

The cards are being loaded and shipped by On-Disk.com and Ed is working
with OLPC's legal team to create a license of sort for us to use the
OLPC logo on this card.  It will indicate that the card is made for the
xo but that OLPC does not support or endorse the product.
I will soup up the points to indicate you must go back after 24 hours
for your Key.
I will also let Mike Langlie know how much you like his images.  They
really class up the back side of our "package" (I'm simply moving the
graphical components around with the GIMP - Mike created the XO images
I'm using.)