Package Front Mock-up

Here's a rough mock-up of the front of the package.
http://on-disk.com/cms/edit/data/files//package-front-mockup.jpg

I'm expecting a logo from OLPC this afternoon and once I know the shape and such I'll finish up the text and such that needs to be added. The SD card won't actually be printed to the Card, but glued on. The photo I took is just to give you an idea of what the package will look like. The actual PDF that I send to the printer will be posted when I'm completely done.
~Karlie