Re: Can not launch sugar in rawhide

Chris Ball wrote:
Hi Bryan,

   > I am attempting to test sugar in a vm using the steps below. I get
   > to the initial login, and select the sugar desktop. It accepts
   > username/password and begins to log me in. It them flashes once,
   > and takes me back to the login. Any ideas where I should look for
   > errors?

You might try "sugar-emulator" inside a GNOME session, and also look
at ~/.xsession-errors*.  If Sugar was actually starting, you'd have
something in ~/.sugar/default/logs/shell.log, but it sounds like
you're being kicked back to GDM before that.

- Chris.

Hi,

I am sure you see http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=70446

The fixed rpm is built but did not get accepted for the golden images.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/1101

Best,
   Simon