Fact-check - OLPC News Article

I was asked by Wayan Vota of OLPCNews.com to prepare a short article about the F10 SD cards. The ending needs a wrap up, but could you check this rough draft for me? http://on-disk.com/cms/index.php?wiki=preview

Anything jump out at you as wrong? Either fact wise, or spelling/grammar wise? Thanks in advance.
~Karlie