Re: Ready for production....just need the product.

Todd -

I would be absolutely certain to check with Jeremy Katz to be sure you are indeed using the latest livecd-iso-to-disk.sh script. There have been some recent fixes that you need to have. Otherwise I would be also sure that you have a final F10 ISO image and wait for feedback on others doing testing, especially testing on different ROM versions (unless you're planning on doing that yourself). I just want to encourage you to take a little extra time for testing before you start cranking on duplication!

	- Ed