Ready for production....just need the product.

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Mon Nov 24 16:26:20 UTC 2008

Todd -

I would be absolutely certain to check with Jeremy Katz to be sure you
are indeed using the latest livecd-iso-to-disk.sh script.  There have
been some recent fixes that you need to have.  Otherwise I would be
also sure that you have a final F10 ISO image and wait for feedback on
others doing testing, especially testing on different ROM versions
(unless you're planning on doing that yourself).  I just want to
encourage you to take a little extra time for testing before you start
cranking on duplication!

	- Ed