Final check on F10 comments/testing

Folks -

I would like to give Karlie and Todd at On-Disk.com some sense of the testing and user community on the F10 release. Could everyone please comment on their experience using the latest Preview release and Jeremy's most recent boot script?

I'll start <g> by pointing out that I'm still concerned about the usability of this release. I've spent this morning trying things out, and I continue to get assorted boot-time failures (hangs) maybe half the time. When I do boot successfully things seem fine, but my wireless network connection keeps dropping and I can't launch FireFox at all. I realize I'm doing intermittent tests in the middle of doing a lot of other things, so user and/or environmental errors may be at least partly to blame.

It would be very valuable to hear from other folks who've been more active who can look at the current release and let us know what you think - thanks!

	- Ed