Final check on F10 comments/testing

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Tue Nov 25 14:54:54 UTC 2008

Folks -

I have learned that at least some Thunderbird configs swallowed this
message into their you-know-what filter.  I'm wondering if that's the
reason I saw *no responses* at all to the question.  I'm resending the
message below in the hopes that this version will appear more
palatable.  I'm trying to get Karlie and Todd the best advice possible
from our Fedora-OLPC community on how the final F10 releases are
looking.  Thanks.

	- Ed