Ready for production....just need the product.

Todd Robinson todd at webpath.net
Tue Nov 25 14:58:16 UTC 2008

I'm not really sure what to do here. I emailed Jeremy yesterday and
haven't heard back.

At this point we have customers expecting to have their orders shipped
TODAY, and I still don't have the final livecd-iso-to-disk.sh script we
are supposed to use, or an ISO to use it on. There will still be a
couple of hours of testing after getting them before we can do a
production run. With each passing means that just that many more
customers will not have their orders mailed out today.

We have been told all along that F10 for the XO would be finished BEFORE
today, and that there wouldn't be a problem getting what we needed for
production prior to the F10 release. Obviously getting anything in
advance is no longer possible, and I'm wondering, from the lack of input
here, just where things stand?

It's crunch time here and all I hear are crickets chirping.