Re: Ready for production....just need the product.

Todd -

I don't understand why someone thought F10 for the XO would be done BEFORE today, since today's the GA release date (and has been for some time). I certainly never expected to see a GA release sooner, and in fact expected you'd take a day or two after getting the GA release to make sure you were comfortable with it before going into production.

I have always relied on the livecd-iso-to-disk.sh script from Jeremy at http://katzj.fedorapeople.org/olpc/ and while I would wait to hear from him before production, I believe that is the right source. The most recent version is dated yesterday (24-Nov-2008).

	- Ed