Ready for production....just need the product.

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Tue Nov 25 15:06:32 UTC 2008

Todd -

I don't understand why someone thought F10 for the XO would be done
BEFORE today, since today's the GA release date (and has been for some
time).  I certainly never expected to see a GA release sooner, and in
fact expected you'd take a day or two after getting the GA release to
make sure you were comfortable with it before going into production.

I have always relied on the livecd-iso-to-disk.sh script from Jeremy
at http://katzj.fedorapeople.org/olpc/ and while I would wait to hear
from him before production, I believe that is the right source.  The
most recent version is dated yesterday (24-Nov-2008).

	- Ed