Re: Ready for production....just need the product.

Jeremy, If I go ahead and make a functioning SD card with this script and the F10 Live ISO, can I image it and use it as the Official Fedora 10 XO release? (By functioning I mean put in both the XOs we have here and have it boot successfully to the desktop.)

At this point we need someone to tell us what to use for the Official Fedora 10 XO SD card release.

Thank you,
Todd