FP.o/wiki/XO updates

I've added just a few things to Ed's wonderful FAQ - Specifically:

* a link to the laptop.org wiki for more info about getting a Dev Key
* a link to Greg's FedoraForum XO thread
* a link to Communicate in the wiki

I'll try to add more as I think of things, but those of you who know of specific help topics that should be added, please don't hesitate to add them. Anything else you can think of? People will be hitting this page as early as today.
~Karlie