Re: Meeting Reminder: Fedora/OLPC, 1pm eastern

That's why I'm on this list. ;)

-Mel

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk redhat com> wrote:
Today will be talking about the impending storm of QA resources we will have
for the Fedora on XO effort, and what our plans will be to marshal them into
an elite fighting force.  :)

Plus other agenda items that seem important.  As usual, the agenda:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/Tasks

Any plans already to reuse all this infrastructure to test Sugar-on-XO later?

Thanks,

Tomeu