Another iteration on the livecd

Hello,

gdm was not behaving for me, and given all the dependencies it growed
lately it would probably be too heavy on computer with 256M of memory.
So I went ahead and built an image using slim as display manager.

http://www.sugarlabs.org/~marco/sugar-livecd-1marco.iso
http://www.sugarlabs.org/~marco/spin-kickstarts/

I'm pulling slim 1.3.1 from a local repo for now, but the package is
built in koji and should hit rawhide soon.

Marco