Re: [sugar] sugar spin and liveusb-creator

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian when com <mailto:sebastian when com>> wrote:

       http://sdz.fedorapeople.org/olpc/liveusb-creator-3.0.zip

I tried this on windows xp. I unzipped the directory on the Desktop and run the executable. It didn't work. I'm attaching the log... any idea?

Marco

Yeah, now I know what's this... :/

I created this build using Windows Vista, but when liveusb-creator is run under Windows XP, one gets the error you encountered.

I wasn't aware of this until I just double-checked on another machine here, which isn't running Vista.

But I've no idea, yet, what might be causing this...

--Sebastian