Re: [IAEP] [sugar] sugar spin and liveusb-creator

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 4:10 AM, Caroline Meeks <caroline solutiongrove com> wrote:
Hi Marco,

I'd like a Wiki page where you and I can track tasks that need to be done before I can do the next test run at each of the 2 schools and also write down which version of Sugar we plan to test next at which school.

Yup.

Should I make a page on the Sugarlabs site or should I set it up on the School Key wiki and give you an account there?

It probably make sense to have it on the SL wiki for now. What about:

http://sugarlabs.org/go/DeploymentTeam/School_Key

Marco