Re: Problem while building packages

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 00:22 +0200, Fabian Affolter wrote:
Today I started with packaging some of the XO activities for Fedora 9.
Unfortunately I not able to build any packages because I'm running in a
python trackback.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./setup.py", line 21, in <module>
    bundlebuilder.start()
TypeError: start() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)

Even if I try the sugar-log.spec from Simpon Schampijer I recieve this
error message.  Missing dependencies?  Wrong parameter?  Wrong setup of
my machine?

Which version of the sugar stack?  bundlebuilder.start() used to take an
argument but no longer does with current Sugar

Jeremy

I saw this building the binary on an F9 machine. Now, I build the source tarball on F9 and use koji to build the binary.

-- bk