Re: Problem while building packages

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu tomeuvizoso net>wrote:

As Jeremy said, you seem to have either too recent activities or a too
old sugar stack. This commit adapted the Browse activity to the new
API, and broke it with the older:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=web-activity;a=commitdiff;h=9afbf7e567ff602f0137f2d369f16afc79b154d8#patch2

So I guess that if F9 cannot update to a newer Sugar, then older
activities should be used.

Fedora 9 packages are obsolete and doesn't really work at the moment :(

Even if we updated Sugar we would be in troubles with pyxpcom. I'd prefer to
keep focusing on Fedora 10 for now, since there is quite a bit of work to do
there yet and the freeze is approaching.

Marco

Yeah, I agree to focus on F10. xulrunner is a prominent issue that we likely would not solve.

Best,
   Simon