SanDisk Extreme III Test Cards

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Fri Oct 17 12:35:58 UTC 2008

I'm submitting the first purchase order for test cards this morning
though it's not too late to get testers.  I can continue to order in
batches right up until the production quantity arrives.

To make things easier, I've added the cards to our shopping cart [1],
though feel free to email me directly as we can do orders manually too.

~Karlie
http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/410