Introduction of new member

Hi folks --

I am an Ambassador from Indiana, USA, and also on the editorial team for Fedora Weekly News. I am a librarian and a manager of a computing unit in the Hesburgh Libraries at the University of Notre Dame. We have a 10-server RHEL/GFS cluster to manage several enterprise business and end-user systems for a consortia of four private colleges located around Notre Dame. Fedora has been my daily desktop environment since FC2, and I've been a linux user on and off since picking up Red Hat Linux 3.03 back around 1996/97 or so.

I am going to join the SIG in order to step up coverage of the Fedora OLPC SIG in Fedora Weekly News. I recently attended the Ohio LinuxFest, and the XOs we had at the Fedora booth were a huge draw for attendees, and I think highlighting more of the work of the SIG will pay dividends for the broader Fedora project as a whole. I'm also subscribed to the OLPC community news list, and I'll pull Fedora relevant items from there as well. I should be able to make most of the OLPC SIG IRC meetings, which I understand are Fridays at 1:00 pm Eastern.

 Cheers,

  - pascal

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pcalarco