Re: Introduction of new member

Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
Hi Pascal,

good to have you on board! Welcome :)

Well, the meetings have been moved to Thursday, at the same time - at least, they took place then in the last weeks.

Seems like I should update the wiki page...

--Sebastian
Thanks Sebastian! I'll try to make as many of the meetings as I can, and will usually be a few minutes late, since I have a standing meeting over lunch Thursdays each week. Tomorrow I have a meeting 1-3 so won't be able to make that one, but next week should be doable. I'll plug this into my schedule. Looking forward to working with you all!

 - pascal