OLPC beat complete

Hi fedora-news and fedora-olpc folk --

The OLPC beat for FWN is complete[1] for FWN 149. I struggled with how much detail to put into this from the OLPC-Community weekly that Jim Gettys sends out, an opted to be verbose, not really knowing where to stop :) I'd appreciate feedback on whether I should simply reference the OLPC-Community weekly news and pull out announcements only, or whether it is actually useful to highlight the software work going on at OLPC. Thanks!

 - pascal

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/OLPC