RE: OLPC beat complete

Title: RE: OLPC beat complete

Pascal

Very nice article!

For the community news section is would be helpful to focus on how the Fedora community is affecting changes at OLPC and SL.

For example, much of the liveCD and liveUSB work was done by the fedora community.  The efforts to shrink the memory requirement for the Fedora based liveCD lead directly to the Linux Terminal Server Project taking a look at Sugar.

While the work of the Fedora community and Red Hat employees is often behind the scenes.  They are providing a crucial part of the Sugar development which makes OLPC and SL possible.

Thanks

david