Re: SD card instructions

Brian Jordan wrote:
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Karlie Robinson
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DocIllustrationService#Request_list
Not sure if these help, but:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/floss/publish/XO/rsrc/XO/resized_600x398_sdcardinsertion.JPG
http://dev.laptop.org/~bjordan/sdcards/
Yes and no. Kim has asked that we include printed instructions of some sort so I'm thinking we need to show both the proper direction to turn the monitor and then the card going into the slot. Though the images will probably be very helpful to the art team if they decide to take on the task. I also don't have a lot of space because I'm going to be using a 4x6" card so I was hoping for a line drawing or something we won't loose detail on if we shrink it and go to black and white. Though while I have you, do you know where I can find OLPC logo usage guidelines? Of course when I use the laptop.org wiki I get loads of pages talking about the Logo Application

~Karlie