Re: Fedora XO Camera Test - meeting recap

Brian Powell wrote:
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Bryan Kearney <bkearney redhat com> wrote:
Peter Robinson wrote:
            3. Ekiga
I tried to hook up Ekiga to the Fedora Asterisk server with no luck. Has
anoyone done this on or off the XO?
Fedora Talk only supports audio. You're going to need to try a direct
ekiga-to-ekiga connection.
I was planning on testing this between my XO and eeePC when my XO
finally arrives.

If you have it running now, lemme know (I am on #fedora-olpc) and we can try
it out with that you have.

-- bk