Re: Announcing Fedora Sugar Spin!

Hi,

   > Hi everybody, I'm proud to be announce the availability of our
   > Fedora Sugar Spin, which incorporates the Sugar Desktop Environment
   > on a Fedora Live CD.

Cool!

   >    http://sdz.fedorapeople.org/olpc/sugar-spin.iso

I just gave this a try using kvm on Rawhide, and it worked fine:
   % sudo qemu-kvm -m 512 -cdrom sugar-spin.iso

A minor complaint:  Sugar came up in 800x600, which doesn't look very
good.  I wonder if we can try for 1280x1024 by default instead.  (It
might just be the graphics card qemu is emulating, but even if that's
the case we should consider fixing it for qemu..)

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb laptop org>