Activities packaging

A general note about activities packaging... It seem like some of the
packages submitted for review uses git snapshots. I would prefer to
get releases from upstream for various reasons. I wrote a script to
make it trivial to make a source release and I'm figuring out the best
way to solicit activity authors to get in the habit.

Marco