OLPC vs Fedora packages

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:16:03 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Is there a list or bugzilla tracking bug somewhere that tracks the
divergent OLPC packages. I know there have been various lists in the
past posted to p.f.o and mailing lists but I'm trying to work out for
my own sanity (and so as not to double up on effort) whether there's a
central spot where this is tracked. In particular for bugs where
packages pull in extra not wanted dependencies such as perl. I know
there have been various bugs filed in the past but are they tracked
through an umbrella bug?

Peter