Package splits between Fedora mainline and OLPC

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 14:28:22 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Reviewing the mail that was sent back in August over the last couple
of weeks I've made a number of updates to Robin's wiki page and filed
a number of Fedora bugs or added the bugs to the wiki where needed as
there's quite a bit of cross over in what I want to achieve for the
Fedora Mini SIG.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-olpc-list/2008-August/msg00036.html

Now what I'd like to be able to do is work out what the status of the
current fork list is. Of the packages listed in the posting above alot
of them still have a OLPC cvs branch but I suspect that will hang
around even when its merged back into the mainline.

So is someone able to regenerate the split report so we can see where
we are? Even if they don't have time to deal with the merging back in
I can probably compare specs and file tickets linked against the
tracking bug to get them merged if the spec files are essentially the
same.

Cheers,
Peter