Fedora/OLPC weekly meeting tasks/agenda

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 10:13:12 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 1:18 AM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi all.  I've set up a simple page that will allow us to track what we've
> discussed from week to week:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC/Tasks
>
> It's crude, but effective.  I'll be using this to drive the meetings.

One of these days you'll have to add the XS there, somewhere ;-)

For example - an interesting task would be to figure out what's the
minimal stuff I need to add to the standard XS installer CD (now based
on F9, and *much* more vanilla than the XO build) so that it installs
on an XO graced with an external HD.

Does F9 currently install on an XO with an external HD?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions