Progress on a Fedora Spin...

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Sep 9 00:20:44 UTC 2008

At this point, I think we need to say good enough on size, and move onto
something we can start testing on SD, so we can see what's broken that
needs work. At this point, I think we need to say good enough on size;
it's more important to figure out where we need to work.

Thanks for all the great work, Sebastian and Jeremy....
                         - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child