Self Intro

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Mon Sep 29 12:37:33 UTC 2008

Hello everyone.

With a little nudge from Greg and some conversations with the Laptop.org
team, I'm here.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a very unusual type of Fedora
Ambassador and FLOSS advocate.  I'm not a power user.  I avoid a
terminal window.  The only code I can fudge my way through is HTML....
But I can talk Linux and Open Source for hours.  [1,2]

My role in the Fedora OLPC SIG will be directly tied to Fedora on SD.
And know that you're in good hands as I'll put my best men on the task. [3]

~Karlie Robinson
Rochester, NY, USA

[1] http://on-disk.com/cms/index.php?wiki=RCSi
[2] http://on-disk.com/cms/index.php?wiki=OLF_ResourceList