Announcing Fedora 11 Beta for XO

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:24:14 UTC 2009

It is as far as I'm aware plain rawhide which means it will be sugar
0.84 with default Fedora power stuff using the new devicekit [1]. All
the hardware should work as expected and if it doesn't please report
it, either here or in the Fedora Bugzilla.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DeviceKit