F11 for the X01- shutdown

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sat Aug 1 00:46:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 06:23:20PM -0600, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 5:11 PM, James Cameron<quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> > It seems the other poster didn't answer this, so here's what I get.
> >
> > Server said stolen: ['oatc-resp', 1, {'nonce':
> > 'e2e89084ce657bb521f671ef9772670b', 'stolen':
> > 'dbd1f60dfa73f5ca775c9a2dd0f11a63db76d0aa499a52bf5188257552305473',
> > 'time': '20090731T230912Z'}]
>
> This is _so damn weird_. The server at OLPC claims your XO is stolen.
> CC'in Reuben as I will need access to that server to see WTH is going
> on there.
>
> Look James, it's ok, you can tell us now; where _did_ you get that XO from?

Most recent unit is QUOZL E, which arrived last week from Adam Holt and
John Wadlington at OLPC.  Reproduced now on three units, all of which
were issued under the contributors programme.  Serial numbers and my
labels are

CSN75001153 QUOZL E C2
CSN74800DFD QUOZL A C2
CSN75000153 QUOZL 9 C2

olpc-update-query has not been successful on any of my units with this
build, and all have developer keys and /ofw mounted.

The previous version of olpc-update-query in build 802 does not generate
this condition.

> BTW, I can't check of the hash 'checks out' with what Bitfrost
> expects, which would be nice to know. Can you test that for me?

No idea, sorry.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/