F11 for the X01- shutdown

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sat Aug 1 10:16:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 06:19:16PM -0600, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> As all of my work (and all of OLPC's work) it's published in our git
> repo. And it's straight from the master branch:
> http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/olpc-update/

Thanks.  I've checked it out and reviewed it.  I've a trivial trailing
whitespace fix, but I'm not a member of the olpc-update group, so I
could not commit directly to the master branch.  Please pull from
http://dev.laptop.org/~quozl/olpc-update.git/

Looking at the changes since C. Scott Ananian last worked on it, there's
quite a bit of change, but no obvious sign of test coverage ... so I'll
keep an eye out.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/