F11 for the X01- shutdown

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sat Aug 1 12:54:50 UTC 2009

> What version of XO firmware is installed?

Q2E41

>>  | Exception: OFW is not mounted, cannot read deployment keys
>
> That's odd.  Why isn't /ofw mounted?
>
> # mount ...
> none on /ofw type promfs (rw)
> # grep ofw /etc/fstab
> none            /ofw            promfs        defaults    0 0

Did not have that in my /etc/fstab.  Don't know how that happened --
most likely through me having copied my fstab file over from an
earlier build which did not provide that particular entry.

With 'build os3' I made sure that the /etc/fstab that came with the
build was not truncated - and now /ofw gets mounted (and with
'/usr/sbin/olpc-update-query' I see the same results as does James).

mikus