New F11-for-XO1 build is available and needs testing

S Page skierpage at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 07:32:50 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Steven M. Parrish<smparrish at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have taken over creating builds for the XO1 from Daniel, and have created a
> new build of F11 for the XO1.

Thanks!  I updated http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_XO-1 and some
other pages to reflect that Mr. Drake's possibility is reality.

> Installation instructions: use copy-nand to install os3.img with os3.crc.

I see you also created an os3.iso.  Might that work with Fedora
LiveUSB Creator? (I'm on Kubuntu, I guess I'll try Ubuntu's
usb-creator.)

Can you see if anything from http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Rawhide-XO is
still relevant and if so copy it over (or let me know).  I think that
page can then be marked {{dated}} since
http://dev.laptop.org/~cjb/rawhide-xo/ isn't getting new builds.

Thanks again,
--