F11 for XO1 - Fonts

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 22:07:13 UTC 2009

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> From: Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org>
> Subject: Re: F11 for XO1 - Fonts
> To: "Yioryos Asprobounitis" <mavrothal at yahoo.com>
> Cc: fedora-olpc-list at redhat.com
> Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 1:01 PM
> On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 18:47, Yioryos
> Asprobounitis<mavrothal at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have a simple (?) question. If I was to change the
> default font size in the Journal list view and the list home
> view which files should I be looking at.
> > If this is too complicated to explain in a post, where
> should I start reading?
>
> Create a file named /home/olpc/.Xresources that contains
> this line:
>
> Xft.dpi=150

No. This didn't change a thing.
Does it need a #!/bin/bash #!/bin/sh (tried them both too)  or something like it on the top?

> You can read more here: https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/9324

Well, I did but is not much help other than we have to take into account the real XO screen resolution  and  adapt to that.
So the question is how can you define which font and size an activity will use but more specifically the Journal and the list home view?
Or is it one size fits all when it comes to fonts?

> HTHs,

:(