F11 for XO1 - Fonts

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 20:40:16 UTC 2009

--- On Mon, 8/3/09, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> From: Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org>
> Subject: Re: F11 for XO1 - Fonts
> To: "Daniel Drake" <dsd at laptop.org>
> Cc: "Yioryos Asprobounitis" <mavrothal at yahoo.com>, fedora-olpc-list at redhat.com
> Date: Monday, August 3, 2009, 12:59 PM
> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 18:52, Daniel
> Drake<dsd at laptop.org>
> wrote:
> > 2009/8/3 Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org>:
> >> On which build I can see that?
> >
> > Any of the recent F11-for-XO, so try Stephen Parrish's
> os3.
>
> Checked there and both sugar's style.py and the gtkrc
> display 10 as
> the font size. Is this size of 7 set somewhere else?

I do not know that but I do know that setting the font size to 7 in style.py fixes the fonts in journal, home list view and Pippy activity!
Now, how this can be done in a hardware independent way within sugar?... is for the big boys :-)
Thanks
PS: Any chance for the Pippy.activity import module function to work (ticket 1126)?