Another F11 build for the XO-1 has been released

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Thu Aug 6 13:54:09 UTC 2009

yioryos wrote:
> [...]

i looked into this a bit, and confess i'm surprised that it
doesn't work.  rtcwake worked correctly in earlier 2.6.30 vintage
kernels (e.g., the SoaS-on-XO releases) and i believe it works
from latest olpc-2.6.30 -- at least, my build from 7/28 works fine
on my XO-1.  i'll do a new build today to doublecheck.

paul