yum repo problem in f11-xo1/os10

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Dec 1 22:53:34 UTC 2009

Steven M. Parrish wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 December 2009 17:16:32 Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
>> Apparently the build used packages from F11-updates-testing (eg
>>   glibc-common) however this repo is not included in the yum repos of the
>>   build
>>
> updates-testing was supposed to be enabled.  I'll check into it.
>
> Steven

I suppose that is because enabling a repo at build time doesn't
necessarily enable it in the resulting system.

That's also why we're adding a sugar.repo file in the kickstarts %post
part for SoaS (to preserve it after building). Since updates-testing is
disabled by default in Fedora, I guess in this case a sed call on the
updates-testing.repo to enable it would be enough...

--Sebastian