dracut(?) problem

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 14:59:54 UTC 2009

OK. I'll try learn more about git till then could you if this work flow has major flaws _if done locally_ ?

git clone git://dev.laptop.org/olpc-2.6
cd olpc-2.6
commit -a # is the tree included already?
(patch kernel) # do I need to "git add" the patch file and the file/folders that the patch generates?
make clean distclean # this goes here, right?
make xo_1_defconfig
make menuconfig
make
commit -a #do I need this for the next steps?
make xo_1-kernel-rpm

Yes?

Thx for your help (I know is a very busy time)